Zoning Officer Services
The Zoning Ordinance is the foundation of any community. As communities look to grow, it is important that their zoning code is appropriately enforced for the vision of the community to come to fruition. With Zoning Officials on our staff, Municipal Aid provides high-quality zoning expertise to our client municipalities.
Our Zoning Officials provide the following services:
- Receive building and occupancy permit applications and approve those applications consistent with municipal zoning regulations
- Maintain accurate and accessible records of all permits received and processed, as well as a listing of all legal non-conforming uses and structures
- Enforce your municipal zoning ordinance
- Attend all meetings of the Zoning Hearing Board, as well as other meetings as requested by your municipality
- Ensure the complete payment of all permit fees and the remittance of fees to your municipality